YA•YE is an organic + plant-based meal delivery service offering the cleanest, highest quality 3 and 6 day meal packages on the planet.
We're a mission and values driven company seeking passionate, hardworking, and honest team members. If you think you'd be a good culture fit and are interested in joining our YA•YE family, please email us. We look forward to connecting with you!
Prep Cook / Kitchen Assistant (Part-Time)
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and has a keen attention to detail. This individual would primarily be responsible for helping prep food and portion sauces on Sundays, and plating and packaging on Mondays and Thursdays. An ideal candidate would be someone with an interest in nutrition and wellness who doesn't mind performing repetitive tasks while being part of a great team!
We are looking for a team member who shares our passion for health and well-being. Our menu is backed by cutting-edge nutrition science and traditional healing wisdom, and as a company – our goal is to disprove common assumptions and myths surrounding plant-based lifestyles. Ideally, our new hire is passionate about plant-based cuisine and understands its nutritional benefits. Candidate must have availability on Sundays (~7am-4pm), Mondays (~9am-5pm) and Thursdays (~9am-4pm).
- Assisting with meal prep
- Portioning sauces
- Helping to manage our reusable packaging program (including washing and inventorying our reusable containers and bags)
- Assisting with packaging meals
- Carefully follow and uphold our high recipe standards
- Operate in a timely manner
- Adhere to sanitation regulations and safety regulations
- Act with professionalism, respect, integrity, teamwork, excellence and continuous improvement at all times
- Have clear communication with Head Chef and Sous Chefs regarding any issues that may arise
- Maintain a positive reputation and relationships with team members, the service industry, our neighborhood, and community
- Kitchen experience or high-volume catering business experience
- Detail oriented
- Passion for sustainability and helping people
- Good time management
- Ability to not only give feedback, but also receive it and self-recognize areas for growth
- Contagiously positive and friendly with a “can-do” attitude, high energy level and diligent work ethic
- Goal-oriented, accountable and completes tasks on-time
- Understanding of nutrition and passion for clean eating preferred
- Open availability on Sundays (~7am-4pm), Mondays (~9am-5pm) and Thursdays (~9am-4pm).
Email Resume (firstname.lastname@example.org)